Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Reading Challenges

In 2009 I am going to participate in a few reading challenges. In 2008 I did Annie's Historical Fiction Challenge and thoroughly enjoyed broadening my reading horizon so thought I would extend myself this year and participate in a few more. The choices were endless but I have gone with - 1. Historical Fiction Reading Challenge - Read 3 historical fiction books in 3 months from 1st Jan 09 - 31st March 09. This challenge will be hosted on Royal Reviews. (Sheree reviews as the Empress of Good & Evil) 2. Books vs Movie Challenge - Read 6 books that have been made into movies & watch the movies. This should be a fun one! 3. 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge - Read TWELVE (12) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009. 4. Books into Movies Challenge & vice versa - The goal is to read 2+ books made into a movie or books that relate to TV series. Can't wait to do this one; get to watch the True Blood series & read the Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire novels. 5. The 2009 TBR Challenge - Read 12 TBR books in 12 months, that shouldn't be difficult as I have about 300 books on my To Be Read pile - shame!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge! If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box