Monday, September 07, 2009

What Are You Reading On Monday



A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.

After a week from hell, I'm actually surprised that I've finished any books lol. Hope to have some long overdue reviews up soon but in the mean time, all you fanpires come show your fangs for Vampire Week on Royal Reviews. Check out the u-tube clip, it gave me a giggle.


My list for this week looks pretty optimistic but I'm not sure what I want to read so I'm leaving my options open.

************

Books Completed Last Week:

THE UNDEAD NEXT DOOR by Kerrelyn Sparks

DANCING WITH ANA by Nicole Barker

HUSH, HUSH by Becca Fitzpatrick

************

This Week's Reading List:

WAIT UNTIL TWILIGHT by Sang Pak

GRACELING by Kristen Cashore

PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS by Michelle Zink

GARDEN SPELLS by Sarah Addison Allen

DARK HEART by Betsy James



This month on The Eclectic Reader you could win Fire by Kristen Cashore OR Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick OR Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

22 comments:

  1. Great book list! I want to read Dancing With Ana and Hush, Hush. My list tis week is optimistic.
    Here is mine: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what books you pick! Have a gr8 reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS is on your list... *hint*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRACELING !! GRACELING !!!
    I'm sure you'll love it.

    I've heard great things about Wait Until Twilight as well
    Happy Reading !!
    Slip Carefully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice video LOL.

    I'm waiting for a copy of Hush Hush to drop into my mailbox! PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS is standing unread(yet) in my bookshelf.

    I've read great things about the audio book version of
    GRACELING by Kristen Cashore(take a look here). Are you reading the book or listening to it on audio.

    Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you'll love Graceling and I can't wait to hear what you think of Garden Spells and Prophecy of the Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard a lot about Prophecy of the Sisters, I hope you like it and am looking forward to the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read Hush Hush. Liked it a lot. I also want to read Graceling (almost bought it at Barnes and Noble last week) and Prophecy of the Sisters. I'll be watching for reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh I hope you liked Hush, Hush. I'm very interested in seeing what you thought.

    I have Graceling but haven't opened it yet =(

    I hope you like Wait Until Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful list as always Teddyree!

    It's good to have an optimistic outlook when it comes to our reading. It helps to reduce the TBR. ;) LOL

    And, we get to look forward to your great reviews..

    Best
    L

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous list. Graceling is in my TBR and it looks awesome.
    Bella~A Bibliophile's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really wanting to read Prophecy of the Sisters. Nice reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved graceling by Cashore! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most of these were on my TBR list, so I'm now following so I can read the reviews. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really hope you enjoy PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS by Michelle Zink more than I did. I am in that weird reading mood again.

    =(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a pretty great reading week! I know what you mean about reading hell.. I barely was able to finish anything this past week although I REALLY wanted to read the whole time! Things just kept coming up to distract me from the pages!

    Allison
    http://www.wellreadreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Hush, Hush and Garden Spells. I have her second book The Sugar Queen waiting on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you enjoy Garden Spells, I really liked it.

    I finished Cleopatra's Daughter this afternoon and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have a good list! I just recently won dancing with ana from a book giveaway! can't wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you had a good reading week and got to everything in your optimistic list. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box