A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.
Well the wheels fell off the bus for me last week. I've been on a bit of a downer and I didn't read as much as I wanted to and I didnt get caught up on reviews. Fingers crossed for a better week this week.
Tomorrow author Tomi Akinyanmi will be visiting my blog on her blog tour so be sure to check back as Tomi is very generously giving away 2 copies of her inspirational and moving book, A Worthy Legacy.
************
Books Completed Last Week:
THE SECRET by Julie Garwood
************
This Week's Reading List:
THE LAST QUEEN by C W Gortner - page 235, I'm loving it!
DIME STORE MAGIC by Kelley Armstrong
RING by Koji Suzuki
NIGHT EMBRACE by Sherrilyn Kenyon (audiobook) - chapter 5
************
Click on the title to see my reviews for
GARLANDS OF GOLD by Rosalind Laker - 3 stars
Monday, July 13, 2009
What Are You Reading On Monday
A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.
Well the wheels fell off the bus for me last week. I've been on a bit of a downer and I didn't read as much as I wanted to and I didnt get caught up on reviews. Fingers crossed for a better week this week.
Tomorrow author Tomi Akinyanmi will be visiting my blog on her blog tour so be sure to check back as Tomi is very generously giving away 2 copies of her inspirational and moving book, A Worthy Legacy.
************
Books Completed Last Week:
THE SECRET by Julie Garwood
************
This Week's Reading List:
THE LAST QUEEN by C W Gortner - page 235, I'm loving it!
DIME STORE MAGIC by Kelley Armstrong
RING by Koji Suzuki
NIGHT EMBRACE by Sherrilyn Kenyon (audiobook) - chapter 5
************
Click on the title to see my reviews for
GARLANDS OF GOLD by Rosalind Laker - 3 stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will definitely be coming back to enter the giveaway. I have read so many positive things about this book and I also need some inspiration in my life.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
Thank you for your kind and understanding words. It really meant a lot to me.
Hey Teddyree:
ReplyDeleteWe all have week's like that. I've been in a bit of a funk myself and am slowly pulling out.
I think I'm going to post one of these "Mailbox Monday", things tomorrow. And, get myself moving because Lord knows I need to.. lol
Best
L
Sometimes other things take precedence and we just have to roll with it :) Looks like you've got a great week of reads coming up!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you new tires & enjoyable reading moments!
ReplyDeleteI could read only one book last week!
ReplyDeleteTSS: The Texicans by Nina Vida post
Mondays: Musings/Whereabouts
Ugh! Those book reviews! I am getting further and further behind on those.
ReplyDeleteHoping for a better week!
Hey Teddyree....We all have those weeks and reviews can put a lot of pressure on us all. Take a break, have some ice cream (yum) and find a book that excites you. Read one for you. :) Wisteria
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bookwormsdinner.blogspot.com/
Hmm I am too busy to read 3 books in a week :S
ReplyDeleteCurrently on vacation!
There is a contest at my blog! Please check it out!
Its for a copy of Meridian, comes our in august :)
I really liked Dime Store Magic, I hope you do!
ReplyDeleteI've had a lot of weeks like that lately. Hope this one is better.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading! :)
We all have weeks like that. I didn't read as much as I usually do but I'm glad to be enjoying the books lately. I hope you have a good week!
ReplyDelete