Saturday, April 11, 2009

TBR Pile Game

Anna Campbell's blog post on Friday at Romance Bandits suggested we join in the TBR pile game & report on our first 5 books in our TBR pile. BF Alaine confessed & went one further with her Name & Shame post. I decided to take a leaf out of her book but chickened out and did just one bookcase LOL instead of all 3. Believe me, 1 bookshelf was embarrassing enough, 150 books ~ 65 read :-( Here are the 5 books on top of my TBR pile - The Magicians Apprentice by Trudi Canavan Vexing the Viscount by Emily Bryan The King's Daughter by Sandra Worth Dark Prince by Christine Feehan The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston Now this was actually a real eye-opener as it highlighted how disorganised I am & why I get sidetracked so easily. Out of these 5 books only one of them is on my reading list for this week. *Sigh* back to the drawing board, I need to work out a new system for sticking to my "What are you reading on Monday."

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Teddyree, how cool that my game is going global! As I said over at the Bandits, it's the internet equivalent of staking out someone's bookcase the minute you enter their home (something I always do!). Love your list of five - and there's no shame in this. I think it's wonderful that we're so excited to buy and read new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO it doesn't count if you haven't done them all because you really haven't confessed anything! I dare you to do them all! Come on, Neil doesn't read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaine ~ I'll have to work up to the 2nd & 3rd bookcases. I thought I was doing well with one but you've dared me so I will get to the other 2. Stay tuned for an update!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'll stay tuned for an update! I want to hear this confession lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added 2 lists, 1 for my physical TBR and the one for my virtual TBR :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box