Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Blog Love

A thank you and a shout out to Jules from Jule's Book Reviews for the Lemonade award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. I'm going to share this one with 5 new blogs that I've begun following in the last few weeks Here are The Rules: 1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post. 2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. 3) Link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. Amanda @ The Zen Leaf Jenny @ Jenny Loves to Read Susan @ Black-Eyed Susan Brooke @ Brooke Reviews Kris @ Not Enough Books
Thanks to the fantabulous Diane from The Book Resort for this new & very charming looking award. The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading! The Rules: 1) Put the logo on your blog/post. 2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. 5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award. Sharing the literary love with
Jessica Marie @ Books Love Jessica Marie

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards they are well deserved!

    And thank you for passing one onto me! It's always exciting to see your name in googlereader lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are too funny Jessica Marie, I haven't finished working my way down the list yet to tell bloggers I've awarded them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You so deserve these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved awards :D
    And thank you so much for my wonderful award. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on these lovely awards! Well deserved if I may say so.

    Thank you very much for passing on an award to me! It's my first award actually :D

    I'll pass it on later today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sheree! These are both wonderful awards. And thank you soooo much for giving me the Literary Award. IT's absolutely fantastic and I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Teddyree!

    I'll add them to your slide for you...

    Warm Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thanks so much for thinking of me, TeddyRee!! From Lemonade to The Literary Blogger Award.. hee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your rewards and a big THANK YOU for thinking of me! ((hugs!))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Teddyree,

    I smiled when I read your comment to Confession Tuesday and I appreciate the award.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the compliments on my page, too. I got the avatar idea from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, thanks so much for my award. This is a new one for me - so exciting!

    ♥ Nely

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much sweetie! You are too kind and I'm glad I found your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Teddyree, so so deserve them. And thanks for sharring the love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, thanks Teddy Ree! Congrats to you and I'm honored to be among so many cool bloggers! Off to post now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box