Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twelve by Twelve Challenge




For those who don't want to commit to a year long reading challenge here's the perfect challenge. After talking with other bloggers J. Kaye has created the 12 x 12 Challenge and it could not be easier, all you have to do is Read More Books ... ooh fun!

In 2010, there will be 12 challenges in total, each challenge lasts one month and will be hosted by a different blogger - hence the 12 by 12 Challenge. You can join one, several, or all of them!

Head on over to J. Kayes Book Blog for all the info on the challenge and February sign up.

I think I'll aim for 10 in February, being a shorter month and all :-)


To celebrate blogging friendships & my birthday two lucky readers can take their pick from a choice of 6 books in my Dec/Jan giveaway. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge, especially the working with other bloggers part. It is nice that you can enter a month at a time. I'm planning a couple of Chunksters in Feb. so I'll probably wait till March to join a
    12x12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! So glad you are joining this coming month. I think I am going to make my quota for January. Thank goodness, because I did start late.

    This is going to be a great year in books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm going to participate for this one..but my goal maybe less then 10. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon ~ I think Alaine is hosting March so will be great if you can join us then :-)

    J. Kaye ~ is your quota for January 15 books??

    dArLyN ~ yay, hope you join in. I only read 8 books last Feb so I think I'll be pushing it to read 10 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teddyree - I'd like to hit 16 for January. That way, I won't be behind starting in Feb. I'll probably be staying up late to finish on the 31st of this month...that way, I can start with 0 books on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J. Kaye ~ sounds like a plan, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you reach that goal, only a couple more days :-)

    I'll be lucky to read 7 this month as the first few weeks of January were a right off for me with my surgery... oh well hopefully this challenge will kick-start me into Feb LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be happy if I get to 2 books LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have three books to go in two days. That seems like a lot, but I am almost finished with two and the last one is super short. I'll just start reading earlier than usual.

    Question, when did you and Alaine want to read Lisa Jackson's book?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10's a good round number. I think that will be mine too. I really have to get these updates posted. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box