Monday, March 01, 2010

Winners & Awards



Using random.org I've drawn the winners of my February contests

Winner of the Aussie/N.Z contest for a copy of Burn:

Congratulations Aye.Me of Reversing the Monotony
Amy you are also in the top commenter box so there'll be a surprise book in your parcel!

Winner of the February Lovin' It Contest -

Congratulations Tiger Holland


And now on to awards. I'm really sorry if I missed acknowledging awards while I was recovering from surgery, my brain wasn't at its most retentive LOL. Here are the one's I do remember and please don't feel obliged to post if you've already received this award or have adopted an award free blog policy!


The Happy 101 Award came to me from Wings @ Storywings. A big thank you to Wings for this super cute award, be sure to check out her blog.

The rules for this award are:

•List 10 things that make you happy.
•Try and do at least one of them today.
•Tag ten bloggers that brighten your day.
•Link back to the person that tagged you.

Ten things that make me happy!

1. Hugs from my boys
2. Laughing with my best friend Alaine
3. Reading
4. Scrapbooking
5. Spending time with friends
6. Red Tulip easter bunny's
7. Rainbows
8. Seeing a good movie
9. Going to the beach
10. Having conversations about books

all the blogs I visit brighten my day but here's 5:

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings

Amy @ Reversing the Monotony

Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books

Hannah @ Changing My Definition of Life

Veens @ Giving Reading A Chance



Darlyn @ dArLyN & Books gave me the super cute "Who Loves You Baby" award. Isn't it adorable!! I'm passing this on to all the wonderful pals who comment regularly on my blog, comments make my day so the Who Loves You Baby award goes out to all of you :-)



The Prolific Blogger Award comes from Jennifer @ The Introverted Reader and Wings @ Storywings. I've already passed it on a number of times but I just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful bloggers who shared this award with me. Thanks girls, it's much appreciated  :-)


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards, they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - you sound so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! BUT most of all, congrats on your awards!!! You are so worthy of them! Hope you had a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH! Thank you for the lovely award! I really appreciate Teddyree and congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those awards you received and I really liked reading the 10 things that make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! :)
    I can't believe I won! Thank you so much!

    AND you've given me an award, well that just makes my day. :)

    Thanks you so much and congrats on all your awards.

    Do I need to send you an email with my address?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winner ! and to you Sheree for the awards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your award and glad you like it teddyree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Teddyree :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! thank you soooooo much! Yours makes me MORE Happy :)
    I hope all is well there and thank you sooooo much for passing this award to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! and thank you! and I've got another award on my blog for you. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box