Tuesday, December 21, 2010

100 + Reading Challenge 2011




Hosted by Amy @ My Overstuffed Bookcase (click the link to go to the sign up page)

DETAILS:

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.


This month on The Eclectic Reader you can win a copy of Entice by Carrie Jones, or The Distant Hours by Kate Morton or The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Check this blog post for details. Open Internationally.

9 comments:

  1. This will be the first time in 4 years that I haven't done this challenge but I still don't even know if I'll manage to complete it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2010 will be the 1st year in 4 years that I haven't completed the challenge :( but then the challenges faced this year have been more than enough to keep us busy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm going to have to sign up for this one also. I know I didn't complete it for 2010 but I like having a list of books that I read throughout the year. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just know you will make 100!
    Good luck sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have joined this one again this year, hopefully I'll finish it! I just barely got this year's challenge done! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done this challenge for the last few years, but I think I am going to give it a miss this year. I am changing my focus on challenges a little bit, and want to actually do challenges that are challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i signed for this one too! here's for good time for next year! cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box