Monday, June 03, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


A weekly event hosted by Sheila from Book Journey to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week. I love this meme, it helps me stay on track ... well, most of the time. Thanks Sheila!

A bit of a horror week - owing to a work crisis we thought we'd have to cancel our holiday. But things are looking a little more promising and we fly out tomorrow for a week of Bali time :)

I won't be online much unless the wifi access is good and free lol but I'll catch up with everyone when we get back. Karen will be here with some great reviews ... please stop by and make her feel welcome.  

*********** 

Giveaways:

SPARTACUS Rebellion by Ben Kane ~ International. Come back tonight










*********** 

I posted reviews for: (click on title)

THE 5TH WAVE by Rick Yancey ~ check out the alien happy dance :)

HALF MOON BAY by Helene Young ~ wonderful romantic suspense

************

Finished last week:

SPARTACUS: REBELLION by Ben Kane (Spartacus #2) ~ EPIC!! Review & Giveaway up tonight

DARE YOU TO by Katie McGarry (Pushing the Limits #2) ~ as good as book 1

 ************

This Week's Reading List: 

Wherever the mood takes me ;) but these are possibilities:


THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Katja Millay

THE GIRL WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE by April Henry

LEGEND by Marie Lu

TEMPT THE DEVIL by Anna Campbell 

anyone read any of these? 1st pick??

************

Reviews Coming:

Don't miss these HOT reviews

FIRE INSIDE by Kristen Ashley ~ review Wed 

TANGLED by Emma Chase ~ review Friday



21 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your week in Bali! Glad you are still able to go :)

    I will have to check out your review of The 5th Wave. I've been wanting to read that one. I loved Dare You To. I'll be posting my review of that one later this week.

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic holiday! Legend is a must read. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are still getting to go on your vacay! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing so many great reviews for The 5th Wave. I definitely have to add it to my reading pile! Looks like you've got a great reading week planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week in Bali, it must be very beautiful there. I am very interested to see how you liked Spartacus.

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of those book but go with Campbelll

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of the books but have been wanting to try Anna Campbell's books. Have a wonderful and relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your Bali time and have a relaxing reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a wonderful getaway! Enjoy....and pick up whatever books catch your fancy.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...and I thank you for your wonderful mentions of the Moriarty books...that piqued my interest, and now I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your trip! The Girl Who was Supposed to Die looks good. I'm going to have to check that one out. Now I'm off to read your review of 5th Wave. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you sunny skies, delicious drinks and great books in Bali!


    Wishing you a fabulous reading week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about work, yucko :( But I hope you completely enjoy your vacation!! I hope you've packed your suitcase full of books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, but I haven't read any of these books. I have read good reviews for The Sea of Tranquility and Legend. I'm currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I wish I was going with you!! The closest I will ever get to a place like that is the background of my blog :)

    You should try a cozy you may like them, lol.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got so nervous reading about your work emergency, thinking you might not be able to get to Bali...thank goodness it worked out-enjoy your trip!

    I would recommend Legend as first read-a thrilling story!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great vacation!

    Read your 5th Wave review - wow, intense book. Should be a good read though.

    I also am interested in Marie Lu's Legend. I just keep forgetting to buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I heard THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY is really good. Enjoy!
    my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bali sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Bali photos are amazing!!! Loving how you're letting loose and reading what you want!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box