Monday, July 27, 2009

Lisa Jackson Reading Challenge


I only finished one book in the Lisa Jackson read-a-fest & as I still have quite a few LJ books I'd like to read I thought I'd sign up for J.Kaye's 2009/10 Lisa Jackson Reading Challenge.
I've included the basic guidelines here but click on the link above for full guidelines and Mr Linky sign up!

Guidelines:

Create a list of the Lisa Jackson books you'd like to read between now and December 31, 2010. Don't include books you've read prior to or started before 18/07/09.

This reading challenge is for participants with a blog. If you decide to participate in the 2009/2010 Lisa Jackson Reading Challenge, create a post on your blog telling others about this event & include the link to J.Kaye's Book Blog

Audio and eBooks count.

You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.

I'll be reading -
  • Shiver
  • Lost Souls
  • Malice
  • Left to Die
  • Chosen to Die
  • Final Scream
  • Almost Dead


This month on The Eclectic Reader you could win Blood Promise by Richelle Mead OR Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost OR The Other Tudors by Philippa Jones. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining this challenge! I have the To Die series too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I joined another 2 challenges too. Did I tell you I swapped the Chunkster Challenge over and I've read 13 of the 450+ books LOL. Will definitely stick to that size next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box