Thursday, January 08, 2009

Childhood Favourites Challenge

I have been waiting for the perfect excuse to re-read some of my most loved books from childhood. Here it is - Childhood Favourites Challenge hosted by Lynda the Holistic Knitter It runs from 21st December 2008 - 21st June 2009 Rules: Read a minimum of 5 books which you loved as a child. Choose your favourites - they must be books you read as a child, not new children's books My Choices: The House at Pooh Corner by A.A Milne 1965 edt The Black Stallion by Walter Farley 1968 edt What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge What Katy Did Next by Susan Coolidge The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, don't get me started on The Black Stallion. I must have read every book in the series at least ten times while I was growing up! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box