Friday, January 09, 2009

I like Big Books & I Cannot Lie

This is the 'Chunkster' for me Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings. SIGN UPS END MARCH 1st - Sign up at Feelin' Chunky *A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction) Don't complain folks, I read all thousands of pages of the Twilight series and they were good, but not a challenge. A chunkster should be a challenge. *If you read large type books your book will need to be 525 pages or more I asked around and the average LT book is 10-15% longer or more so I think that was a fair estimate. *No Audio books in the chunkster. It just doesn't seem right. Words on paper for this one folks. * You may start any time after signing up. You must complete your reads before or on Nov 15th. *Short Stories and Essay collections will not be counted. *Books may crossover with other challenges *Only option 4 requires that you make a set list of books to complete the challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box