Monday, April 13, 2009

What Are You Reading On Monday

A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week. I get sidetracked so easily (too many good books to choose from) I'm hoping this idea might help maintain some focus LOL.
I did get sidetracked from my reading list, but not too badly for my very first week. I completed two from my list, one that wasn't on my list (oops) & commenced two from my original list - room for improvement. ************
Books Completed Last Week: CLUB DEAD by Charlaine Harris (audiobook) FORBIDDEN MAGIC by Cheyenne McCray FULL MOON RISING by Keri Arthur (check back for review) ************ This Week's Reading List: VEXING THE VISCOUNT by Emily Bryan - page 57 ABSOLUTE FEAR by Lisa Jackson (audiobook) - commenced DARK PRINCE by Christine Feehan FANTASY LOVER by Sherrilyn Kenyon HANDLE WITH CARE by Jodi Picoult ***************** See review for THE GARGOYLE by Andrew Davidson

7 comments:

  1. I have an award for you! You can collect it here: http://readingwritingranting.blogspot.com/2009/04/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Dark Prince by Christine Feehan, there is one called Dark Demon as well but it's around number 14 or something. Hey would love to read Handle with Care when you're done. Am going to read The Gargoyle as soon as I can tear myself away from Christine Feehan's Carpathians. But not yet, cause they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel the same about CLUB DEAD too. I'm waiting until next year to continue on with the series. I finished my first Lisa Jackson for the read-a-fest. Gosh, it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I'm gonna read Club Dead soon. Gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of books you have on your list to read this week. At least a lot to me, lol! You have some good titles there, can't wait to read your thoughts. I definitely want to see what you have to say about 'Full Moon Rising' as I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box