Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts this cool weekly event. Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. Share the title & author of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. Please avoid spoilers! She slammed the door on her way out. Chris lay on the lounge, his face in the crook of his arm, his heart peeling away from the wall of his chest like a piece of dead dry paint.

page 229 Frantic by Katherine Howell

I kid you not, this one is a heart-stopper, check out my review!

This month on The Eclectic Reader you could win Blood Promise by Richelle Mead OR Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost OR The Other Tudors by Philippa Jones. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Those lines really grab ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....that sucks me in. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great teaser. I love the vivid description. I'll have to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW Poor Guy!! Do guys really feel like that, or do they just go grab a new girl and a beer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great teaser! Here is my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, you'll have to read the review, this guy definitely felt like that for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I might have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds heartbreaking, I like the writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, you can seriously visualize poor Chris! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great imagery in those lines..."heart peeling away from the walls of his chest!" Wow. Awesome teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box