Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Thanks for the Blog Love



Just wanted to give a big thank you hug to all the wonderful bloggers who have shared awards lately, I'm tickled pink getting them all. Due to some minor surgery I'm not feeling up to passing these all on again but I have passed on the new-to-me awards. I also wanted to give a big shout out to the following awesome bloggers who have thought of me when passing awards on. Grab a coffee or a cool drink and take some time to visit their blogs, you won't be sorry!



Zombie Chicken Award from

Robby @ Running For Fiction and Sarbear @ My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale and Yvette @ True Crime Book Reviews

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.


The Super Comments Award from Briana at The Book Pixie

We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me.



Proximade Award from Mel @ He Followed Me Home ... Can I Keep Him

This award invests and believes in proximity—nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


Heartfelt Award from Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and freinds? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.



Bingo Award from Book Magic

This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and here are the rules:
This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...
B: Beautiful
I: Informative
N: Neighborly
G: Gorgeous
O: Outstanding




Top Commenters Award from Linda Ellen @ Bambi Reads

This is a brand new one to me and easy to award as I have a Top Commenters widget on my sidebar. I love reading your comments, it's why I blog, to share thoughts, likes, dislikes, news, with other bloggers. So A big thank you to:

Diane @ The Book Resort
J.Kaye @ J.Kaye's Book Blog
Staci @ Life in the Thumb
Blodeuedd @ Book girl of Mur-y-castell
Dottie @ My Blog 2.0
Jennifer @ Rundpinne
Jenny @ Jenny Loves To Read
Alaine @ Queen of Happy Endings
Veens @ Giving ... Reading - A Chance
Krista @ Life or something like it ...



Outstanding Romance Blog Award from Diane @ The Book Resort

This award originated from Sapphire Romance Realm who said:

I have been wanting to start up some new blog awards to give out to blogs that I love to visit and that are big romance supporters. So this one is for those outstanding blogs that keep me coming back day after day and that avidly and passionately support Romance Novels and are not afraid to show it!!!

There are no rules for this one I only ask that you would to post where the award originated and who gave it to you when you post it to your own blogs.

Historical Romance author Emily Bryan
Danni @ Romantic Harbor
VampFanGirl @ Lovin' Me Some Romance
Sweet Vernal Zephyr
Susan @ Well Mannered Frivolity


This month on The Eclectic Reader you could win Fire by Kristen Cashore OR Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick OR Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations! it's really wonderful to get all these awards. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teddyree!

    You are so very deserving!

    ((hugs)) and do feel better! I hope it's nothing serious and you are out and about soon!

    Take extra good care!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Teddyree!

    You deserve all the awards you are given!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the awards -- I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a haul! Congrats on all the awards, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you! Now I have some new awesome blogs to go look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and thank you as well! LOL! Too Cool! I love commenting if I have something to say. Plus, You make that easy because your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((((Teddyree))))

    I hope you're feeling better and it was nothing serious.

    Congrats on all your wonderful awards, you deserve each and every one of them.

    And thanks so much for passing one to me!

    ((hugs))

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really are a doll & deserve all of your awards :).

    Celebrate w/ a book ;}.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Sheree!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the bloglove :D
    And yay thank you for my sweet award. I do love coming by your place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you're recovering well from your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratz on the award love teddyree :) Take care and wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrstulations on winning so many awards! And thanks for passing the Romance award on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Congrats on all your amazing awards Teddyree!

    And thank you so much for gifting me with the Outstanding Romance Blog award.

    (((hugs))) VFG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on all the cool awards! Wow! (and well deserved) Thanks so much for passing the TC on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Teddyree.. you and I are in the same boat with the minor surgeries. Sometimes I want to hurt the person who has termed this minor.
    But I hope that you recover quickly.. and suffer no complications. Congrats on all of your new awards, and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How wonderful...congratulations many times over! I do hope you are feeling better....seems like a lot of bloggers with troubles this summer....you are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on all the awards. You deserve them, your blog is terrific.
    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  22. None of these awards come as any surprise to me...I think you and your blog are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Thank you - and what a beautiful award too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much sweetie! I am touched ;)
    I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box