Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 Fantasy Reading Challenge



The Fantasy Reading Challenge at Royal Reviews can include YA Fantasy or Historical Fantasy, Science Fiction Fantasy or any other sub genre of Fantasy. There really are no limits to this challenge as Fantasy is such a wide and varied genre.

I read quite a lot of Urban Fantasy so I'm signing up at the Fascinated level and maybe I'll make it to the Obsessed level ... we'll see. Head on over to Royal Reviews to sign up for this one

Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels:

•Curious – Read 3 Fantasy Fiction novels.

•Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.

•Addicted – Read 12 Fantasy Fiction novels.

•Obsessed – Read 20 Fantasy Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.



To celebrate blogging friendships & my birthday two lucky readers can take their pick from a choice of 6 books in my Dec/Jan giveaway. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I've picked up a couple fantasy books as I'd never read them before. I'm having a little trouble adjusting but will keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge looks like fun. I too read a lot of fantasy novels so still pondering on whether to join as I never read within a stipulated time :) Simply put I suck at challenges ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous challenge. I do like fantasy books too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am slowly warming up to Urban Fantasy. Can't say I am a super fan yet, but I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box