Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010 E-Book Reading Challenge



This challenge was previously hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog and in 2010 Royal Reviews will be hosting.

I live in Australia, where E-Book Readers are not readily available, up until now that is. How exciting to discover that Kindle has been released for the Australian market. How can I resist participating in my very first E-Book Challenge, well obviously I can't. Head on over to Royal Reviews to sign up for this one.

Challenge Guidelines:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 E-Books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 E-Books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 E-Books.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.



To celebrate blogging friendships & my birthday two lucky readers can take their pick from a choice of 6 books in my Dec/Jan giveaway. Check this blog post for details. International entrants welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I have a few eBooks to get busy on this coming year. I can't tell you the relief I feel being able to read the books I want when I want. Unfortunately, that want number is a bit large. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box