Sunday, January 18, 2015

#FitReaders Weekly Check-In: 3/52


#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About.

FitReaders is a great way to stay motivated, accountable and it's more fun having bloggy friends to check in with. If you also have a fitbit and want to add me, let me know :)

Another painful week in more ways than one ... all I can say is I'm grateful for aircon. Anthony, Christine and Mia have been staying a few days to escape the hideous temperatures, we've had a few days of 38 degrees (100.4F) and high humidity ... ughh! 

And after commenting on Kathryn's blog Book Date about my fitbit surviving a swim or two even though I was pretty sure it wasn't waterproof ... I killed it. A lovely swim with Mia and another accidental dunking for my fitbit proved one too many, and poor fitbit gave up the ghost despite my best efforts with a container of rice. 

Heads up ... the Fitbit One is not waterproof lol

Did you get your move on this week? 

Fitbit Steps: 
Mon: 7402 steps  
Tue:  6191 steps  
Wed: 8745 steps ~ short walk with Bella
Thurs: 6334 steps ~ short walk with Bella to get pizza haha 
Fri: 3756 steps ~ swim with Mia & fitbit (oopsie) 
Sat:  2781 steps ~ swim
Sun: 7112 steps ~ walk with Mia & Bella & swim (new fitbit)


11 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get a new fitbit. I hope you can stay cool this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a better week! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your granddaughter and I hope your new Fitbit is waterproof. Did you get the Flex?

    I only exercised one day this week. I had four days off from work but I haven't been feeling well so no exercise after Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad to learn the Fitbit is not waterproof as I am in the pool three times a week. I want the credit! LOL Sorry about the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great this week. I want to get a fitbit eventually I think it would be great to get me up and moving more. I'm doing great with healthy eating so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes on the fitbit not surviving the water!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That is, it has never been that hot here! I only know that heat from the sauna, where it is warmer, and where I would not move

    ReplyDelete
  7. I moan about our humidity and temps - I know nothing!! Ouch a killed fitbit oh no! Although if I ever have an accident that kills mine I won't feel so bad knowing others have travelled that path!! Steps looking very good despite the hiccup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know about the Fitbit! Glad you got another one since I need the encouragment :) I have done so badly so far this year. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tolerate high temps but if it's partnered with humidity I'm done. Hope the humidity leaves soon. Glad you were able to get another Fitbit. I'd say you had a good week despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. R.I.P Fitbit lol

    I live in FL so this is my active time - then I hibernate in the summer lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  11. “It wouldn’t matter if we were playing Southern Nazarene, Southern High School or Tulsa.” The key to breaking through for UNT air jordan australia could be solving its issues at the free throw line. UNT has struggled at the line all year and is shooting an unsightly 44.8 percent. The Mean Green’s struggles at the line are part of UNT’s overall offensive issues. air jordan shoes australia UNT is shooting just 33.5 percent from the field and 28.6 percent from 3-point range.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love, I'm a 'comment back' kinda girl. Don't forget to check the 'Notify me' box